Dr. Nilfa’s goal is to provide the finest in Pediatric Dentistry in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for your child. She is current in the latest findings and most up-to-date procedures in dentistry for her young patients. Dr. Nilfa enjoys combining her creative personality with classic behavior management techniques to form trusting relationships and treat children effectively.
Dr. Nilfa Collins received her D.M.D. degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and completed her specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–New Jersey Dental School (UMDNJ–NJDS) where she trained in advanced diagnostic and surgical procedures, child psychology and clinical management, oral pathology, child-related pharmacology, radiology, child development, management of oral/facial trauma, care for patients with special needs, conscious sedation, and general anesthesia. She has practiced locally for six years before opening Collins Dentistry for Children.
Dr. Nilfa recognizes and enjoys teaching the importance of proper oral health care and is happy to provide educational presentations for children at schools, day care centers, health fairs, parenting group meetings, etc.
- Member of American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of New Hampshire Dental Society
- Member of Massachusetts Dental Society
- Member of New Hampshire Association of Women Dentists